Ministry Plan in response to Coronavirus are as follows:
- The DUMM Think Tank has suspended meetings.
- UMWomen has suspended meetings.
- Adult Bible study classes are on ZOOM until further notice.
- Faith and Frappucino is currently meeting in person outdoors, weather permitting, or by ZOOM
- Wesleyan Fellowship Groups are on ZOOM.
- The Men’s Quarterly Dinners are postponed.
- The C.R.E.W. Youth Group activities are online
- United Methodist Women (UMWomen): Faith • Hope • Love in Action
We are women with a Purpose!
"United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church."
- Grace Circle: is a women's fellowship group that meets once a month, on the second Monday, at 12:00 pm for prayer and fellowship. Dates and times for meetings can be found on our Events page.
- Jubilee Circle: is a dinner group for women of all ages. This group meets for dinner once a month at various restaurants around town. All women of the church are invited to come along. Dates and locations for these meetings are listed on our Events page.
- Early Risers Men's Group: meets for breakfast at Dawson's (located at 105 N 1st Street in Dixon) at 7:00 am every Saturday morning. Men of all ages are invited to join them.
- Faith and Frappucino: a meet up group for women every Wednesday, 4:00 pm. Drop in to share about everyday life and discussing what living a life of faith looks like.
- Couch Corner Creations: this community meet up group gathers in the sofa room on the second Friday of each month from 6 - 9:00 p.m for a relaxing evening of knitting, crocheting, and other hand crafts.
- DUMM Think Tank: A time for the older men (actually we use the term: OLD GUYS) to gather around a pot of coffee. We talk about how great we were in our younger days, solve world problems and support each other. Meetings are Mondays at 10 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
- United Methodist Youth Fellowship (UMYF): all youth in the community 6th grade and up, are invited to meet weekly on Thursdays at the church during the school year. The youth are welcome to come at 5:00 pm for homework time, crafts, games, conversation and more. The formal meeting begins at 6:00 pm with dinner and devotions, followed by more group games and activities. The meeting ends at 8:00 pm.